Chynna C. Tipton
Chynna C. Tipton is one of the MWSS+ associate attorneys. She graduated at the top of her Concordia University School of Law class where she concurrently participated in the Business Litigation program at the University of Idaho School of Law studying complex business structures, employment law, tax law, and securities law. As a key member of the MWSS+ team, Ms. Tipton assists in trials and mediations and manages cases independently.
In addition to complex business litigation involving contract disputes, construction defects, surety bonds, and government contracting, Chynna advises and assists MWSS+ clients on a wide range of issues from business formation and structuring asset purchase agreements to compliance with government regulations including FDA matters and the Sunshine Act. In addition to medical regulatory schemes, she has also worked on legal issues involving the Dodd-Frank Act, ERISA requirements, §501(c)(3) tax exemptions, real estate disclosure laws, construction contracts and Idaho liquor laws.
Previously, Chynna served as a senior intelligence analyst in the Idaho National Guard where she deployed to Iraq and advised the staff of senior leaders on various matters. In her personal life, she enjoys exploring Idaho – running, hiking or mountain biking in some of her favorite places including the Frank Church Wilderness, Sawtooth Mountains and Red Fish Lake. She is also a passionate advocate for the rights of innocents including pets, children and others, and supports victim advocate groups such as Idaho Women’s and Children’s Alliance and Idaho Coalition against Domestic Violence.
Areas of Expertise
- Partnership and entity formations
- Business law
- Construction law and litigation
- Contract law
What Our Clients Say
Trade associations leadership and membership:
- Member of the Idaho State Bar, Young Lawyers Section
- Member of the Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Idaho Women Lawyers
- Idaho Associated General Contractors
- Boise Young Professionals
- Forth Judicial District Scholarship Recipient
- 2016 – Present: Associate, McConnell, Wagner, Sykes + Stacey PLLC
- 2014 – 2016: Clerk, McConnell, Wagner, Sykes + Stacey PLLC
- May 2014– August 2014: Judicial Extern, Idaho Supreme Court Justice Joel Horton