Lars E. Lundberg
Lars joined MWSS+ following a two-year clerkship with the Honorable Warren E. Jones of the Idaho Supreme Court. As a law clerk, Lars drafted advisory memoranda, including draft opinions, concurrences, and dissents, and was mentored in successful courtroom strategy. Lars draws upon his unique clerkship experience to craft winning legal arguments for clients in a variety of civil litigation and appellate matters.
Lars grew up in Chico, California near his family’s rice farm, Lundberg Family Farms. Ever since Lars could hold a shovel, his father instilled in him the value of hard work. Seventy-hour workweeks on a rice farm may not be the traditional path to the practice of law, but it helped Lars develop a relentless work ethic, which he applies to deliver results to his clients.
Though a young litigator, Lars brings a workhorse mentality to MWSS+, so whether it’s construction, employment, or any other complex commercial litigation matter, Lars is ready to take on the challenge. He prides himself on being accessible, honest, and responsive to the needs of each client.
Lars is still involved with his family’s farm, serving as a committee member for the Board of Directors and Chairman of the family’s foundation, which partners with non-profit organizations to provide access to education, sustenance, and shelter. Lars met his wife, Samantha, at Gonzaga University Law School, so during the basketball season you’ll find both attorneys cheering on the Zags with their golden retriever named George.
Areas of Expertise
- Business law
- Commercial litigation
What Our Clients Say
Trade associations leadership and membership:
- Governing Council Member, Appellate Practice Section of the Idaho State Bar (2017)
- Member, Appellate Practice Section and Litigation Practice Section of the Idaho State Bar
- Member, American Inns of Court (2016-Present)
- Gonzaga University School of Law Alumni Association
- Gonzaga Journal of International Law, Associate Editor (2014-2015)
- Chairman, Lundberg Family Foundation (2017-Present)
- Member, Nominating Committee, Lundberg Family Farms Board of Directors (2017-Present)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research and Writing III and Consumer Law
- Judicial Law Clerk for Justice Warren E. Jones, Idaho Supreme Court (2016-2017)
- Legal Extern, Business Law Clinic, Gonzaga University Legal Assistance (2014-2015)